DEFINITIONS AND INTERPETATIONS
DATA - Collectively all information that you submit via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.
COOKIES - a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (COOKIES).
DATA PROTECTION LAWS - any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any nation implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation
PL AND EU COOKIE LAW - The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018.
USER OR YOU - any third party that access the Website and is not either (I) employed by UnderAnt sp. z o. o. sp. k. and acting in the course of their employment or (II) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to UnderAnt sp. z o. o. sp. k. and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
WEBSITE - the website that you are currently using: www.diagnostykadronow.pl and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own therms and conditions.
the singular includes the plural and vice versa
references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses schedules or appendices
a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships
"including" is understood to mean "including without limitation"
reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it
For the purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, UnderAnt sp. z o. o. sp. k. is the "data controller". This means that UnderAnt sp. z o. o. sp. k. determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING:
Depending on what you decide to do, it could be:
- Provision of services offered on the Website
- Direct marketing
THE BASIS OF PROCESSING:
Contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
Legal obligation binding on us, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
Your consent expressed on the Website (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to establish, assert or defend any claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
Our legitimate interest in direct marketing (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
Our legitimate interest in processing data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
Our legitimate interest in customer satisfaction research (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
Possibility to withdraw consent:
The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, i.e. until:
- the legal obligation that obliges us to process your data will cease to bind us
- you will withdraw your consent to the processing of data, if it was its basis
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing
depending on what is applicable in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection with an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- rectifying them,
- processing restrictions,
- requests to transfer data to another administrator,
And also to object at any time to the processing of your data:
- for reasons related to your particular situation - to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator),
- if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Please contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our website, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies (cookies). These files:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
- they enable you, among other things, to use all the functions of the Store
- do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
On this website, cookies are used to:
- remembering information about your session
- sharing the functions of the Website
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use your browser's help file. You can read the information on this subject by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, relevant tips can be found on the following subpages, depending on the browser you use:
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
More information about cookies can be found on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- the provider of the software needed to run the website
- relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to exercise your personal data rights?
Write to the e-mail address: email@example.com